Monday, April 26, 2010

Florida Windfest, Plus Blogging at windsurfingmag.com

Followers of this blog know that I've occasionally written short articles for windsurfing magazine, like my "How Green is Windsurfing" piece in the latest issue. I'm starting a new gig with the magazine now: My windsurfing-related blog postings will be hosted on their website, with just a placeholder link from this site to there.

I won't be blogging any more or less about windsurfing or anything else, and all my old windsurfing content and new non-windsurfing content will still be hosted here on blogger. I reckon it's good for me because it gets me a larger audience, and it's good for the magazine because it gives them unique coverage of the Floridian science nerd windsurfing experience.

My first post on the magazine website is about the Florida Windfest held at Calema Windsurfing and Watersports on April 17th. Here's the link: http://windsurfingmag.com/features/2010/04/26/james-blog-florida-windfest/

No comments: