Friday, April 3, 2009

Land Windsurf Board for Sale

**UPDATE- SOLD, to a Canadian.**

**If you came here looking for used windsurf gear, try the iwindsurf classifieds section instead**

Begin post...
---

Since I live in a warm place with a fair amount of wind and lots of soft, yielding water, I don't think I really need to bother with windsurfing on land. So I'm putting my land windsurfing board, the "TurfDog Freemove" up for sale. It works great on packed sand, almost-too-great on pavement, and ok on grass if you use a bigger sail. $230 obo.

At that price I'll also include an old but good-condition 3.5 sail that you can use with it. Here's the blog post where I describe the board: http://jimbodouglass.blogspot.com/2009/03/windsurfing-on-land.html

2 comments:

idriss said...

I am interrested in the turfdog please email me at idriss.ammara@etsmtl.ca

Thanks, Idriss

Surelia Dev said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.